1/24/2012

Design

Throughout this week we had about design theory and rendering. 

For the first assignment we had a day to make a picture from the concept: Atlantean weaponry. 
I loked at photos of the sea, fishes and some weapons and combined this: A saw fish-jet.   


The next assignmet had the title: Dinosaur Playground. 
For this assignment we were focusing on how to create space in a picture. Furthermore, we were to desing a whole picture. 


The final assignment we had two days to do. The concept was a Ghost ship in Venice. 
I am not all happy with it, but for the amount of time we had I think it is okay. 


It was a hard week for me, because I normally do not focuse on bagground concepts. It is mostly the characters which catch my interest, however I have learned many new important things in making these assignments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment