6/24/2012

Layout

I learned a lot about Layout during this week. The first assignment was to draw a layout for the movie Iron Giant when they are at the lake. We were given a storyboard to follow and some model sheets of the characters:

Iron Giant


Batman was the next assignment. Also, from a storyboard we had to do one layout, but this time we had to think about camera movement. 

Batman




For the final assignment we should do a layout for the scene when Bonnie and Clyde have been shoot. We also had to put the layout into aftereffects and premiere to show the camera movements, but I was in a hurry and the video file looked like ****.. I did not like it that much, so I need to do some extra work on it before I am showing it :) But below is the layout drawing, without fields. 

Bonnie and Clyde



No comments:

Post a Comment